- Do you travel for portraits?
- Yes! I travel all over the United States and worldwide for portraits. Travel is always included in all of my packages, so you will never have any surprise costs at the end of the day.
- How far out should I book my session?
- I recommend booking at least two months out from your desired date, especially if it is May-October. However, I have booked portraits with only a few days of notice, so last minute is possible!
- Do you have any tips and tricks for photographing babies and kids?
- As a mom of two and aunt of seven I feel very comfortable around kids of all ages (newborn through adulthood!). Depending on the age of your children I come prepared with a few tricks up my sleeve to make sure they have fun so I can get the best photos possible.
- Will there be any extra charges?
- Never. My packages include any travel, taxes, or incidentals.
- Do you have insurance?
- Absolutely. Several kinds.
- How many portrait sessions have you photographed?
- I have photographed hundreds of families over the last two decades. From babies that are minutes old to adult children and everything in between.
Be the first to comment