Some popular wedding bouquet and floral trends in recent years include:
- Textured bouquets and flowers: Incorporating different textures such as thistles, grasses, and berries to add depth and interest to the bouquet.
- Hand-tied bouquets and flowers: A rustic, natural look that is achieved by binding the bouquet with twine or ribbon rather than using a traditional handle.
- Mixed blooms: Combining a variety of flowers in different shapes, sizes and colors for a unique and eclectic look.
- Monochromatic bouquets and flowers: Using a single color or shades of the same color to create a cohesive and elegant look.
- Dried flowers and bouquets: Incorporating dried flowers as a way to make the bouquet more eco-friendly and long lasting.
- Wildflowers: Incorporating wildflowers as a way to reflect a natural and rustic look
Additionally, some popular flower trends in recent years include using locally-sourced and seasonal flowers, incorporating unique and unexpected blooms in bouquets.
Here are some of the flower bouquets I’ve recently photographed: